“Friendly and serviceminded bed and breakfast”

Bed & Breakfast My Life
Bed & Breakfast My Life
Ranked #2,593 of 3,693 Rome B&B and Inns
Rome
“Friendly and serviceminded bed and breakfast”
Reviewed 4 April 2011

A lovely family, who took care of us during our stay in Rome. The hostel is clean, nice and in a good location. The best thing is the family who owns it, who does everything they can to make you feel at home, and is always there, eager to help whether it is umbrellas, maps or advice about bus you need. I truly recommend it!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
bbmylife, Proprietario at Bed & Breakfast My Life, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
We respond with the usual message of thanks and an invitation to return soon to spend a peaceful and relaxing period at the bed and breakfast my life. Our structure, simple environments, which is essential in furniture, friendly in welcoming awaits you with our affection. Thanks for the wonderful review! bbmylife - rome

Dallas, TX
Reviewed 19 January 2011

I thought I'd add an English language review, although my comments are similar to what's been posted previously. (f.y.i., http://translate.google.com/#it|en| provides reasonable translations between your choice of languages. Very useful!).

The accommodations are simple, but comfortable and very clean. There no common area, other than the kitchen, where breakfast is served. The proprietors are extremely gracious and hospitable, and will extend every effort to make your stay comfortable.

The window of my room opened onto an interior courtyard, so there's no view, but the room is quiet, with very little street noise. The neighborhood itself is quiet. The shower is of very modest dimensions. The breakfast is simple but sufficient, with various biscotti and pre-wrapped pastries of your choosing, juice, freshly prepared cappuccino, and cereal and milk if you like.

The location was convenient to the office where I was working, but it is not in the center of the tourist areas. I found it easy to get around the city, however, using public transport. The #19 tram stops at Piazza Buenos Aires, two blocks away, and runs to the Vatican Museum & St. Peters. The #86 and #92 buses run frequently on Via Tagliamento, one block away, and can take you to the Termini Rail station, with connections to the Fuimicino airport and Metro lines. The Borghese Gallery is a pleasant 15 minute walk.

Non-Italian-speaking visitors may have difficulty. My functional knowledge of Spanish and French was of little help. There are no English language channels available on the TV, but the (free) wireless internet connection was good. Guests should request that it be kept on, if you want to use it at "off hours".

Depending on your expectations and your budget, this could be a good choice.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business