We booked this B&B in Jan for 2nights in April (so well in advance) - once we eventually found the place (not 500m from station as described!) we were then told that they were full and we would have to go back the way we came to someone's friend and stay at their place. Upon arrival there we were then taken to a third place! We had paid for an en-suite bathroom and this place only had a shared bathroom. It was right at the top of a building and was cramped and dirty. We had already pd in full and the new lady could barely speak english so nothing we could do really. We felt quite sorry for the owner as she was obviously doing the B&B a favour by accomodating us (it was Easter w/e) but it was such a let-down and not worth the cash we had paid at all. It really did put a dampener on the whole trip. All in all, I would not reccomend this B&B as it seems quite a scam and they take advantage of the fact that we have already paid so there is nothing you can do unless you can afford to pay for a new place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room to rent in central Rome, to sleep near via Veneto and Villa Borghese, with everything you need for a pleasant stay in Rome, Casa di Iginia e Paolo is just for you.We have well-lighted, large rooms and the entire house has wi-fi access. Breakfast is included in the price... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa di Iginia e Paolo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Di Iginia e Paolo Hotel Rome
- Casa Di Iginia e Paolo Bed And Breakfast