I stayed here for 5 nights and it was great in every way, except for it's location, which is a bit of a walk to most of the attractions. It's not too far, just not right in the heart of it. I stayed in a double room with ensuite. Comfortable bed, fridge in room which is great for self catering sandwiches and cold meals, lots of light, spacious and a very lovely but not intrusive hostess. Breakfast provided was of average quality (toast, cereals, juice, sliced cheese) but really good coffee compared to other bnbs I've stayed at and also you can eat as much as you like compared to other places which limit you. I would have stayed longer if I could and would not hesitate in recommending this place to anyone. It's not a luxury hotel but it's certainly very comfortable and pleasant and has everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room to rent in central Rome, to sleep near via Veneto and Villa Borghese, with everything you need for a pleasant stay in Rome, Casa di Iginia e Paolo is just for you.We have well-lighted, large rooms and the entire house has wi-fi access. Breakfast is included in the price... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa di Iginia e Paolo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Di Iginia e Paolo Hotel Rome
- Casa Di Iginia e Paolo Bed And Breakfast