This is not a fancy hotel, it is a legitimate Rome B&B. The room was spacious and clean, we had our own bathroom which was also clean. The staff was very friendly, calling to make us reservations at Galleria Borghese (which was sold out, make your reservations weeks in advance), letting us use their computer, and putting on a decent breakfast. From the Termini we took a short bus ride, walked two blocks and arrived. It was a short walk to the train station - good location. This is not the place to stay with children, but for a couple it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room to rent in central Rome, to sleep near via Veneto and Villa Borghese, with everything you need for a pleasant stay in Rome, Casa di Iginia e Paolo is just for you.We have well-lighted, large rooms and the entire house has wi-fi access. Breakfast is included in the price... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa di Iginia e Paolo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Di Iginia e Paolo Hotel Rome
- Casa Di Iginia e Paolo Bed And Breakfast