This was clearly the best camping village we stayed at on our trip, the bungalows with ensuite and A/C were luxury for the price and a godsend in the hot weather after staying at other camp sites. The location is abit out the way but two buses stop every 20mins or so directly outside the campsite, both taking you to the metro where you can access all the main attractions of rome. The pool was clean and the pool bar was very lively maybe abit pricey for snacks etc.. Another good thing about the campsite is there is a big supermarket across the road which comes in handy for just about everything! All in all a great experience well worth it for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping Village Roma is only few minutes from the Vatican, the centre of Rome. It's the perfect location to explore the beauties of the Capital. The resort stretches for about 7 hectares and is complete with outdoor pools and restaurant and a lot of other services form laundry to airport shuttle. A perfect mix of nature, freedom, art and culture, good food and fun! Open all year-round Camping Village Roma offers Superior Bungalow, family accommodation, budget and deluxe bungalow and pitches for tents, campers and caravan! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Camping Village Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Village Roma Hotel Rome
- Plus Camping Roma Rome
- Camping Roma
- Plus Camping Roma Hotel Rome