We stayed 2 nights in a cabin and were pleasantly suprised as expected the worst based on other campgrounds in Italy. Our cabin was spacious, clean and quiet (requested a quiet spot). Reception was well-staffed, friendly and efficient perhpas due to the fact they also have an excellent information centre where you can use internet, store luggage for a very reasonable price, and ask all your travel questions. The bar and restaurant services were fine and accepted cash as long as you also produced your campcard. Only downside is the rather grim location 45 minutes by metro & bus outside Rome. If you can avoid looking outside the campground you will be fine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping Village Roma is only few minutes from the Vatican, the centre of Rome. It's the perfect location to explore the beauties of the Capital. The resort stretches for about 7 hectares and is complete with outdoor pools and restaurant and a lot of other services form laundry to airport shuttle. A perfect mix of nature, freedom, art and culture, good food and fun! Open all year-round Camping Village Roma offers Superior Bungalow, family accommodation, budget and deluxe bungalow and pitches for tents, campers and caravan! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camping Village Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Village Roma Hotel Rome
- Plus Camping Roma Rome
- Camping Roma
- Plus Camping Roma Hotel Rome