Stayed first week of October - weather was still great but the campsite not at all busy as it was out of peak season which was great for lounging round the pool.
Right opposite a huge supermarket for getting lunch in, drinks etc. Only pain is there isn't a fridge in the rooms.
Security come round at 11pm and make sure no one is being rowdy so you're guaranteed a good night's sleep as long as you're not too close to the nightclub!! Room was clean and spacious - basic but just what we needed.
Restaurant good value for money, would def stay again out of season. Paid abit extra for Air Con cabin but still great value. Plus you get two pools and two jacuzzis, nightclub, restaurant onsite!
Abit of a pain to travel there but the transport is regular enough, prob about 30mins out on a bus and tram, but the ticket costs only 4euros a day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping Village Roma is only few minutes from the Vatican, the centre of Rome. It's the perfect location to explore the beauties of the Capital. The resort stretches for about 7 hectares and is complete with outdoor pools and restaurant and a lot of other services form laundry to airport shuttle. A perfect mix of nature, freedom, art and culture, good food and fun! Open all year-round Camping Village Roma offers Superior Bungalow, family accommodation, budget and deluxe bungalow and pitches for tents, campers and caravan! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camping Village Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Village Roma Hotel Rome
- Plus Camping Roma Rome
- Camping Roma
- Plus Camping Roma Hotel Rome