My son and I spent 4 days at Orti di Trastevere as the first stop in our 22-days trip throughout Italy . We chose Trastevere based on some advices from friends, since this area is close enough to visit all touristic points and historical centre, has plenty of very good restaurants and is apart from crowds of tourists. Orti was a choice based on Tripadvisor reviews and it proved to be a good decision. The B&B is very well run by Edoardo and Maurizio, who were friendly and provided helpful information about Rome. We stayed at Tulip Room with shared bath, that showed not to be a problem at all. The breakfast was basic with a restriction of only one coffee per guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orti di Trastevere b&b is found at the 4th floor of a noble building, on Viale Trastevere. Very well connected with airport and train station and very close to the historical centre.We offer to our guests 3 bright double rooms (also as single use or with added bed)with nice views and 2 bathrooms, one for exclusive use and one to be shared between two rooms.The breakfast is various and composed with milk, coffee (long or espresso), tea, juices, bread for toast, jams, nutella, butter, yoghourt, cereals and season fruit. We like to do the best to make our guests living and knowing Rome and lot of its small secrets, offering them our knowledge about directions, nice sights or nice walking and a familiar,clean and punctual service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Orti di Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere
- Bed & Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere Hotel Rome