“this hotel is one star not three star” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rome
Casa Vacanze Castel Sant'Angelo
Ranked #1,202 of 1,292 Hotels in Rome
A TripAdvisor Member
“this hotel is one star not three star”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2006

we stayed at hotel sant'angelo rome from tues. 4th april 2006 until sat. 8th april. the hotel is on the first floor of the building and arriving at 1am was fairly scarry. The reception was very friendly, but the rooms were not up to standard more of a one star hotel room. Hard beds, burnt lamp shades, curtains holders come off walls when curtains pulled. On Wed. the bathroom sprung a leak resulting in us having to leave our towels on the floor to stop water. The help from the front desk was to give us two more bath towels to PUT ON THeEFLOOR until Thurs morning. We did not use the shower that day as some of the electrics in the bathroom were loose and not safe. I told the desk that I would not pay for that day, they referred it to the manager. ON check out on Sat. I stated that I would not pay for Wed. the reception protested and finally after some wrangling reduced my bill from 680 to 630 euro. I wanted to get out of there so I payed up under protest. Also the breakfast staff were the most unfriendly girls you could meet, everything, I mean everythinng was a problem. DONT ask for a second cup of coffee or extra water for tea.
I will not be back, and my stay there was spoiled by the hastle.

Stayed April 2006
12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Rome hotels

1 review from our community