“Fake service charge”

Al Vicoletto di Piazza di Spagna
Reserve with
Al Vicoletto di Piazza di Spagna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9,197 of 12,523 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Augsburg, Germany
“Fake service charge”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The food was not that bad, but a bit more expensive than many other places in Roma. The toilets smell very badly, and the staff went out (call phone) for more than 20 minutes and we were waiting.

THEY CHARGE SERVICE, that is totaly illegal in Roma. Just for that, avoid.

1 Thank Antonio P

• Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Terrible, The worst restaurant in Rome”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Service was terrible. We had to keep asking to be served. The staff were too busy smoking and chatting and using their mobiles to serve us. We sat outside. We had to ask for things several times before we got it. No hello or thank you from the staff

We ordered some wine and they brought us the wrong bottle.

The soup was less than 1 ladle. It was gone in two spoonfuls.

I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and they brought up Spaghetti Ragu (bolognese). The staff don't write things down so they don't remember what you ordered so they get your order wrong.

Although the taste of the quality of the food was very good. I would avoid this restaurant and in no way recommend it.

When we got the bill they had charged us a service charge, I asked for it to be removed but the waitress just ignored me.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“don`t go!!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Don`t go to this restaurant!! It makes me uncomfortable to write, but you should never go to this place. There a lot of other options around piazza di spagna. I went there with my family and we ordered food around 10 euros. But in one of them was written 9,50 euros with a small explication that the minimum weight for this meal would be of 3.5 Oz. After I make the order it was told to me that it was for two people and not for one, so we order this.
Unfortunately it was not well explained. When the bill arrived the values was of 110 euros just for this plate. Without give any satisfaction to me, the manager of the restaurant just told me that I must pay this because they give me 11 Oz, explaining that how it was for two people it would be the minimum of 7 Oz. The point it that in the menu it just say that the minimum would be of 3.5 Oz, and not per person, and also I did not order 11 Oz, so it made me fell cheat. It is important to highlight that the most expansive meat plate in the entire menu was 24 euros.