The Inn At The Roman Forum
Hotel Hiberia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$231
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa San Pio(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$323
Hotels.com
US$351
US$342
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Room Service
US$263
US$225
1,496 results
All reviewstiramisugarden suitesmall luxury hoteltop floorroof terracefour poster bedside streetjacuzzi bathwelcome drinkheart of romeexecutive roomquiet streetour honeymoonlounge areaevery morninga stones throwan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I only stayed a night but wish I'd stayed longer. Gorgeous decor, very friendly and accommodating staff and a good location near the ruins. Don't let the back streets put you off...it's very easy to get to and from day and night. Love the free snacks with afternoon drinks (special thanks to the bar man who helped me choose the delicious cocktail), the roof top terrace, gardens and breathtakingly gorgeous room #402. I liked that during the online booking process I was given other options (eg tours) that I could book at the same time - so efficient if you're busy and not staying long. The staff are very efficient and made the logistics of my stay very very easy.

I never stay at a hotel twice but I'm coming back here when I visit Rome next.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Dor1na
Hildur J, Front Office Manager at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

What a lovely review you have written! Thank you very much for taking the time to do so.
We hope to see you for a longer time for your next visit.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This small hotel, tucked away in an old cobble stone lane a few steps from the Roman Forum, is extremely comfortable and clean and an excellent value. It is very conveniently located to all the major attractions as well as to the metro and the area is very safe. The morning breakfast buffet was incredible, there is an evening snack buffet available, wine and treats are left in guests' rooms to make the stay even more enjoyable, and the staff and service are impecable. Our thanks to everyone for making our stay a highly enjoyable one, especially we want to thank Giada, Ruby, and Valentina for all their terrific service, advice, and assistance. We also appreciated the free ride to the airport in a very comfortable Mercedes! We definitely plan on returning and highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mobysfo

Thanks for taking the time to write your review of your stay with us. My team and I will be delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will pass on those positive comments to the team and hopefully we will see you again

Best regards

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Thank you to all the positive reviewers of this lovely accommodation. Your comments were accurate and our faith in those comments were rewarded. My wife and I spent three nights of the European leg of our honeymoon in Rome, and stayed in the Inn's garden suite. It is a romantic room with a large and comfortable 4 post bed complete with hanging perimeter curtains. The decor is rich in color and welcoming. The room has direct internal access to a courtyard garden and private outdoor seating.
After a long and exciting day walking all over Rome, it was a pleasure coming back to the seclusion and peace of this hotel. The tranquility is particularly extraordinary given the 2 minutes walk to the Roman Forum, 5-8 minutes walk to the Coliseum, 10 minutes to the Pantheon, and no more than 15-20 minutes walk to the Trevi Fountain.
Hilda (the manager) and Gaida were warm and welcoming hosts who looked to our every need with efficiency and grace. And the staff were very well trained and experienced.
We have no hesitation recommending this small luxury hotel to our family and friends.

Room Tip: You will pay slightly more but we recommend a garden suite which gives you good space...also, the rate entitles you to one free transfer to or from the Inn.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review and your comments. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by the team. I will for sure pass on those positive comments to them.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Small but very Nice hotel, rooms very luxury although small. Situate in the heart of the roman forum. Good selection for breakfast and staffs are very helpful. Easy to walk around. Also not far from the coliseum, has restaurants nearby. Very convenient. To get to taxi is a little complicate as it situated in a small road. But you reach roman forum only in 3 mins, under the hotel you can see a part of the roman forum.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Nenee7

Thank you for this positive review and your comments. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We spend 7 nights and agree with most of the previous reviewers that the staff is fantastic... Beginning with Hildur at the Front Desk, the staff in the breakfast room and the housekeeping staff, all were professional and enhanced our enjoyment of this charming, small hotel. We were in room 201 and based on our look at other rooms... the upgrade from deluxe to executive room is a definite benefit. The breakfast was fresh and enjoyable... with a selection of meats, cheeses, pastries, fruit... and made-to-order eggs if you wish. Likewise the evening cocktail hour had great hors d'oeuvres in a nice setting indoors or out.
The location is steps away from the forum, the colosseum and most of the key sites in Rome. We've stayed at much larger, chain hotels in Rome and found the Inn at the Roman Forum to be much more personal, quiet and enjoyable.

Room Tip: choose an executive room vs. deluxe
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rivieramayaguy

Thanks for taking the time to write your review.

I’m delighted that you enjoyed our hotel, room and staff. I was our pleasure to have you and your party as our guest.

Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Inn at the Roman Forum.

Kind regards,