2 people are viewing this hotel
US$192
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$164
eDreamsUS$192
Trip.comUS$143
1,975 results
All reviews tiramisu private garden top floor roof terrace boutique hotel side street jacuzzi tub welcome drink lounge area heart of rome small hotel quiet street our honeymoon breakfast was delicious an upgrade main building deluxe room
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and found the hotel more than met our expectations. The hotel is excellently located for traveling around Rome. Within walking distance of metro and bus stops.

The staff were extremely helpful and nothing was too much. Barbara who served us for breakfast was brilliant, a real pleasure to be greeted with in a morning. The breakfast buffet was splendid with so much choice. Pancakes, omelette or eggs cooked to your choice fresh.

The hotel has a lot of character and is fascinating to explore. The roof top terrace was a little escape to paradise in a bustling city.

Would definitely recommend and will certainly be back here soon.

Thank you for making part of our holiday special.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ehitchy
InnRoman, Direttore at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Guest, first of all let me thank you for taking time to post your feedback. We use to do our best in satisfying our Guests expectations, that's our mission. In case you will repeat the experience at our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact us back when you decide to visit Rome next time. Thank you for sharing you comments with us.
Best Regards Matteo

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This is the best location in Rome. The staff is perfect, the bed was great, and I felt so comfortable staying here. The staff was accommodating with our early checkin because we arrived in the morning. They welcomed us with breakfast and coffee. The room was so quiet and just lovely. This hotel exceeds expectations.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jhebelsu

Dear Guest,
first of all let me thank you for taking time to post your feedback. We use to do our best in satisfying our Guests expectations, that's our mission. We truly hope you decide to stay at the Inn at the Roman Forum when you decide to came back in Rome, we will appreciate it. Thank you for sharing you comments with us.
Best regards
Matteo Ginnetti

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The Inn at the Roman Forum had a great combination of location, local feel, warm and helpful staff and indulgences. Not only is the Inn close to the Forum and about 10 minute walk to a Metro station, but it is in the Monti neighborhood, where real people live and shop. Lots of good restaurants within minutes, including Taverna Romana, La Taverna dei Fori Imperiali (both Roman cuisine) and Alle Carrette (Pizza).

Mateo the Manager and his staff were all very helpful and friendly. Barbara's breakfast buffet, plus made to order dishes and a special baked treat every morning fueled us through dinner (or at least through Happy Hour at the Inn). The day we left early for a day trip to Pompeii, the staff packed us box breakfasts to eat on the train.

Do realize it is a boutique hotel, so some quirks are expected. For example, during winter, the bellboy pretty much admitted that the thermostat on the wall would not lower the ample heat -- for that we needed to crack open the window.

Room tip: Our friends stayed at an adjacent building in a modern apartment, so specify if you want a more classic room
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jennytripperCC
InnRoman, Direttore at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Tsfuller24 Thank you for your taking time to post your feedback, we are happy you enjoyed your stay at our inn and that makes us very proud, we always trying to do our best to satisfying our Guests expecations. Hoping to have you back at the Inn at the Roman Forum as our valuated Guest, we wish you all the best. Best regards Matteo

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I recently stayed here for 5 nights. I chose this hotel for the location and many positive reviews here on TA and other websites. For the most part all of my expectations were met with the exception of a few. I would say that this is a solid 4 star hotel.

The junior suite (#201) was beautiful. It was quiet and I slept very well. I was a little disappointed that a hotel of this caliber did not provide bottled water in the room. Also, the slippers advertised for the room were non-existent. I inquired 3 times about these and was told that the delivery did not arrive yet but they would be brought to my room. My inquiries were met with a bit of irritation so I decided to stop asking and instead purchased an inexpensive pair from a nearby shop. There was also no evening turn-down service. One major niggle I had was the fact that my tour company had called the hotel and left a message with the front desk for me. I was concerned because I had not heard anything so I called down to the front desk that evening and asked if there were any messages for me. They gave me the message but if I didn't call for it I'm confident they never would have delivered it to me.

The breakfast was excellent with many interesting choices that seemed to change daily. Barbara was just amazing! She was so nice to talk to every morning and her daily cakes were a welcome & delicious surprise! They will make you any kind of coffee that you want and freshly prepared eggs. I looked forward to the breakfast every day. There are comfy chairs and sofas with low tables to eat at which while comfortable for the evening happy hour, are not very convenient for eating breakfast however there are a few regular tables w/chairs also available.

All in all, it was a good stay although I think the front desk people could have been a little "warmer". The porters, breakfast staff and the young men working in the lounge in the evenings were all just lovely!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ElaineP549
Hildur J, Responsabile reception at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Best regards
Matteo

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Outstanding in every respect, The Inn at the Roman Forum is the quintessential boutique hotel experience. The location is magnificent, a quiet charming side street steps away from one of the world’s most significant historic sites. The staff is charming, friendly, professional and completely at your service. The interior, in the traditional style, is luxurious, intimate and comfortable. To top it all off the hotel contains within it chambers of Ancient Rome itself where guests may relax and experience in leisure the outstanding achievements of a 2000 year old civilization. I highly recommend a stay at The Inn for a memorable lifetime experience!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Connector552583
Hildur J, Responsabile reception at The Inn At The Roman Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

We thank you for your nice review.
Our mission is to assure to our guest our best attention and reading so positive comments make us very proud to continue on this way.
Of course we hope to have you back as an our valued guest, in a next future and in the meanwhile, please feel free to contact us for any kind of assistance you might need for your next stay in Rome.
Thank you again.