Rome takes a lot of walking to get around and see the tourist things
- this hotel was like a haven and well positioned to take a rest nd a drink prior to going out again.
The breakfast was very nice as was the free mini bar non-alcholic drinks.
I left some suggestions for improvement such as an iron and ice machine and received an email thanking me and advising they had taken on board my suggestions and were implementing.
With the desire to serve their clients like this they will continue to exceed
- i look forward to returning!! - hopefully!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in a quiet street, just behind the Diocletian Baths, the Hotel Diocleziano is a haven in the hustle and bustle of Rome's city centre! Just a 5 minute walk from Termini Train Station, the main bus routes and the metro lines A and B, Hotel Diocleziano is the perfect starting point for discovering the Eternal City. All our 35 rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi connection and daily restocked mini-bar - completely free! Not to mention the complimentary gym and sauna, where guests can relax after a busy day sightseeing. And if you are lucky enough to find it available, make sure you book the Deluxe Room. Its spacious terrace, overlooking the ruins of the Diocletian Baths, is a private window to History... If you are looking for a cosy and relaxing 4-star hotel, with a friendly multilingual staff, happy to cater to all your needs 24/7, then you might just have found your place in downtown Rome! Diocleziano STAFF ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Diocleziano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diocleziano Hotel Rome