We haven't found 'the' hotel in Rome yet. We enjoyed the hotel but due to the reviews, we thought it was going to be amazing. The suite was large- which is unusual for Rome- so that was a plus. The location is a bit off the beat and path which is nice and it's in a really pretty neighborhood and easy to get everywhere. The bathroom could use an update. The service is understated and friendly but not amazing. There were little things that were annoying for a 5-star place: they didn't replace amenities, one night they forgot to do turn down (and replace towels so I had to go get one in the am), checking email is a pain because the laptops aren't usually available (I had my IPhone and the wireless worked great but sometimes you need a keyboard to type long emails)...little things but things that stick out when you compare them to other 5-star places. I would absolutely go back and for the most part I enjoyed it but we are still searching for that Rome hotel that we love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome