Very good hotel. Our room was lovely, we had a suite which was just perfect with two lovely bathrooms. The gardens are lovely and we especially enjoyed the early evening glass of prosecco sat outside. One small complaint is that it is disappointing that can't get tea/ coffee in your room without paying also breakfast could be slightly improved with more of a selection of hot food. Overall though it was a centrally located oasis of calm.
The staff were excellent and could not do enough to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome