We recently spent 5 nights here and it was wonderful. Very quiet, I am a light sleeper and this hotel is the quietest I've ever experienced. The rooms and bathrooms are modern, huge and luxurious. We had a regular room - the suites must be mind-blowing.
The breakfast spread is fantastic, you can eat inside or outside. There is everything you could want plus they will make bacon, eggs & pancakes to order. Also they serve breakfast until 11 AM :-) So you can stay up late, get a good sleep and still get breakfast!
Location is very good, we walked to the Coliseum, Forum, Trevi fountain. We also walked to Termini station and caught the subway to get to other locations. We found plenty of restaurants to eat at in the side streets. There is a nice park with statue right across the street.
Staff was great and yes they do treat you as family. We feel this is the best hotel we've ever stayed in and worth every cent of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome