We stayed 6 nights in Rome at two different hotels. (the Intercontinental does not rate a review) Make no mistake during high season Rome is very crowded, is always loud and rarely offers pure relaxation. This hotel makes the world melt away. The location, the beautiful rooms, the architecture, the spa, the grounds, gardens and roof top would qualify the Villa with a 5 star rating. But I must say that the service around the clock is the real reason to stay. Every question answered, every reservation made, every request satisfied, simply we never heard the word no...
The assistance we received via email prior to arrival was invaluable, we did not miss any of our top 10 must "do's" and we never waited in a line. Thank you very much, it was our first time in Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome