We stayed here for 4 nights whilst exploring Rome for the first time. We felt as though we were staying in a very special home.
We could not fault the hotel. It really is one if the best we have stayed in, and many luxury hotels could learn a lot from them!
The drawing room, terrace, entrance and breakfast room were beautiful and the honesty bar was a very nice touch.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, nothing was too much....they secured some great restaurant reservations for us.
The room was wonderful, furnished with antiques and beautiful art with a view of the garden and blackout shutters. Plus an oversized bathroom.
We really could not fault the hotel and will definitely be booking agin on our next visit to Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome