My Wife and I have just returned from a 3 city tour of Italy and for 4 days we were lucky enough to stay here. The hotel really is all and more then we expected.
I do not usually write reviews but this is one of those Gems that need to be celebrated.
Did not use the Spa/Turkish bath so can not rate it but I am sure it would have been excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome