A stay at the Villa Spalletti Trivelli is a special experience. It starts when you have to ring the doorbell to have the door opened. Once inside you'll be greeted by a warm and friendly staff and they'll show you to your room. This is a small boutique hotel and one cannot help but get the feeling that you are pretending to be royalty while staying here. The rooms are large ( we did get an upgrade)and well appointed. The mini bar and snacks are complimentary. The breakfasts are very nice but they do not have a restaurant. One of our favorite thing about the hotel is the open bar in the evening. Every evening before dinner we would take a bottle of wine to the quiet back courtyard and toast our good fortune and pinch ourselves wondering how we got here. The steam room downstairs is nice but certainly not over the top. The only negative thing about this wonderful hotel is that it is slightly off the beaten path when compared to the Spanish Steps or downtown shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome