“Perfection.”

Villa Spalletti Trivelli
Ranked #9 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Boutique elegance that cannot be outdone. Rooms, service, location, facilities...5 star perfection. We will never stay anywhere in Rome other than this Villa. What more does one have to say? Just simply...thank you for a wonderful stay xx

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the gardens
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank tinxxle

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Wow, what can I say. My first review and this hotel is the best small hotel I have ever stayed at bar none...
The rooms are great, we stopped in the deluxe room which was perfect for us at 35m square meters. The cleanliness is faultless, the breakfast great quality and the best part the customer service is unbelievable. Stopped at similar priced hotels in London, Paris etc.. and they do not compare to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank chris w
Reviewed 3 June 2014

If this is what you are looking for, then look no further. Stayed here for 2 nights with friends on the first leg of our Italian tour and we were not disappointed. It is a beautiful hotel with charming staff who are extremely friendly. It was a pleasure to step back into the serene calm of this hotel after a day's sightseeing in Rome. Rooms were spacious and extremely comfortable and the sitting rooms were beautifully furnished with antiques. We were invited to an early evening wine tasting to sample wines from the family estate which was a nice touch. It is an expensive hotel to stay in but if you are looking for the above then you will find it here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank gloria e
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This place was as good as everything made it out to be. We went for seconds! And the people there were so nice and super friendly to us! I Hope to visit it again and again! Really I love it and i love it's services ! I advice every one to go there

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Giovane R
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Returning after an extended Mayday weekend trip to Rome with my family. We decided to take bot the grandfathers on their first trip to Rome, and they loved every minute of it! Especially the stay at Villa Spalletti. From the moment we arrived through the discrete stately doors to the initial tour of the facilities we were left speechless. Villa Spalletti has a grandeur and splendor from a forgotten era. The tatseful neoclassical feel, coupled with the extremely beautiful Roman gardens leaves one speechless. We opted for the Garden Villa apartment for my immediate family (Wife and kids) and the grandfathers shared a twin room in the main building.
The location cant be beat. Trevi fountain a 10 minute walk and Venice square around 15 mins.
The staff are AMAZING! Taxis were ordered promplty for all excursions. Breakfast was delightful with a wide buffet variety and hot meals to order as required. Evening wine tasting also offered. This place has left a mark on my heart and head and I guarantee we will be back there! I can honestly state that this is in the top 3 hotels of all time that I have visited

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank Naruto7860
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I really don't want to repeat all of the previous accolades attributed to this beautiful property, I just want to say that I have traveled extensively and stayed in some magnificent hotels, but I found the Villa to be a truly unique experience. We were fortunate to be able to spend 4 nights here in April, leaving 2 days before Easter. The furnishings, artwork and all other decor is nothing less than exquisite. We enjoyed a complimentary cocktail every night before going out to dinner and an after dinner drink before going up to bed. We rarely even saw other guests and were made to feel that this was our home for 4 nights. Our room was so comfortable and the bathroom was fantastic! We may be building a new house soon, and I took numerous pictures in order to remember all the wonderful features I may want to incorporate into my new house. I think this is one of the finest places I have ever stayed and although I have been to Rome twice now, and have seen all of the tourist sights, I would happily return again just to stay at Villa Spalletti Trivelli.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank susieQ49
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed for a long weekend and it was perfect. Usually we stay in hotels which have more of a contemporary twist, but we loved the magnificance of this beautiful former home. We actually saw the owner from afar having a drink in what I think used to be a study. It had a homely feel despite the grandeur as guests are free to walk through and relax on sofas in all the rooms on the ground floor, with complimentary evening drinks. The breakfast was great - relaxed buffet style, and there was no problem allowing us a later check out until 2pm on or final day which was really helpful. There is also a spa and turkish bath which is complimentary in the early evening - so take your cossie!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple