What an experience: a hotel with grace, charm, efficiency, and a wonderfully warm staff. The Villa is just that: a villa. So it's not for everyone. There's no lively bar scene and the location is out of the main part of Centro Storico--but it's a 5-10 minute walk to the Trevi Fountain and a 15-20 minute walk to the Pantheon.
The rooms are beautiful (and quite accurately depicted on the website) and the garden provides a perfect respite in a busy city. The staff went out of their way to help us: we had friends over for a dinner (which you need to arrange in advance) and had a great time planning the meal with the chef.
Being at the Villa is absolutely like being a guest in a gracious home. It's quite a splurge--but it's also quite an experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome