We stayed four nights in this charming Villa and had a very relaxed and enjoyable stay. The rooms and bathrooms are extremely spacious, comfortable and well furnished. Bathrooms have beautiful Ren toiletries. Breakfast is ample - all continental and wonderfully fresh but as previous reviewers have stated you just need to ask if you would like something cooked and they will happily make eggs etc to order. The complimentary minibar in the room and the bar downstairs (both well stocked) is a real treat, especially when you just want a glass of wine/beer/gin & tonic before going out for dinner.
There is complimentary wifi downstairs and ADSL in the rooms.
Villa is well located and is a short walk from Trevi fountain yet feels a million miles away when you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Rome and just relax in one of its beautiful drawing rooms complete with Italian antiques. The service is also very good and would expect nothing less at this level but it is all done with lots of charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome