“Great hotel with great staffs and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Portrait Roma

Portrait Roma
Ranked #2 of 1,291 Hotels in Rome
“Great hotel with great staffs and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Me and my wife was spending our honeymoon in Rome . I have particularly chosen Portrait Suite is because of the great reviews from tripadviser and as well as my previous experience in Continental, Firenze (which was also operated by the same group).

Honestly I have never imagined that the Portrait staffs can be so helpful and sincere. Both of us have stayed many great hotels and resorts in the world but by far Portrait has the best staffs service. I would like to thank you Roberto, Alex and other members of the staffs. They have given us a great honeymoon experience in Rome. Thank you Portrait Suite.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Globalfone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

I wouldn't even think about staying somewhere else when returning to Rome. Everything about this hotel is stellar. The staff does a great job of making you feel like they're all there just for you. Each of them is fantastic. The rooms are modern and furnished with high-quality materials. They's done a great job with soundproofing and we never heard any noise once in the room. We were a little worried when we made the reservation that the room would be too small since nothing larger than a studio was available. But even the hotel's smallest room type wound up being larger than most hotel rooms in the US and extremely comfortable. The location, among luxury shops near the spanish steps, was convenient for everywhere we wanted to go. Believe all the other reviews for this hotel - it's among the best I've stayed at.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sanfranguy10
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

My husband and I stayed at many wonderful hotels in Italy on our honeymoon in July. This hotel was stunning! I felt as if I had an apartment in the city in of Rome. The staff was always there to greet us at the door. They also helped to book dinner and get around the city. The hotel is located on a street filled with amazing shops! We would highly recommend staying here on your next trip to Rome!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Catie G
GianlucaVallerotonda, Rooms Division Manager at Portrait Roma, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Dear Guest ,

many thanks for the time you decided to dedicate to us writing this amazing review.
The Staff and me we are very proud about your kind words, a strong message to enforce our will to do always better and offer the guests a truly unique experience out of the time.
But the final phrase is the real great message , it means a lot for of all of us!!

Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any assistance you may need to became our repeater guest.

Gianluca Vallerotonda
Rooms Division Manager
g.vallerotonda@lungarnocollection.com
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

Went to Italy for my 50th birthday and stayed 3 nights at Portrait Suites in Rome. They should call it "Perfect Suites" because the whole experience was absolutely perfect! They upgraded us to a suite with a balcony. The room was beautiful with a stunning bathroom. The location is perfect! Right on the upscale shopping street with views of the Spanish steps. The breakfast was perfect! Delicious juices, yogurts, and croissants. The service was perfect! My husband planned some special events and we booked some sightseeing and a cooking class through them. Each event was as described and booked with top notch people. Summed up - PERFECT!

Room Tip: Pay for the upgraded room - it will be worth it.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FamilyOf4First
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience on your last stay. It is always a pleasure to hear such wonderful comments from our guests. I’m glad you decided to spend this special day with us, enjoyed our rooftop breakfast and the service you received from our Lifestyle Team.

The Portrait Suites is part of the local neighborhood, enabling guests to delve into local experiences. From exploring the nightlife of Rome, to enjoying afternoon tea on our roof-top, we personalize your stay inside our hotel, and enrich your explorations outside of it.
The Lifestyle Team is always at your disposal, 24 hours , as well your personal guest assistant. We love to share our passions with our guests.

Gianluca Vallerotonda
Rooms Division Manager
g.vallerotonda@lungarnocollection.com
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

We stayed at this amazing boutique hotel in Rome with my fiancé and my parents and we had the best time ever. All the staff there were fantastic, committed and extremely professional. All they do to make you feel special is under a very genuine, authentic and natural atmosphere. Nothing is forced, while you are resting or enjoying the city they are one step ahead ready to please you.
By the way, the decoration, furniture and ambience is flawless, effortless chic (Salvatore Ferragamo style of course) and full of little details that makes the big difference. One more thing? I forgot my blackberry and they shipped it to me right away and before I even note it. Thank you Gianluca and and all the crew for such an amazing experience. We will be back.

Gaston and Emanuela.

Room Tip: Room 215. Has a little balcony facing Via Condotti. Unforgettable!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank gastonlevy
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

I and my family spent 3 nights in Rome at Portrait suites, it was the third time for us and sure not the last! the suite was amazing very clean, a kindly staff available to arrange for all our needs.
we will back again soon!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank craig p
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

My wife and I spent our 25th Anniversary with them and enjoyed every minute of it.
It is indeed the perfect hotel. High quality across the board on everything they do. We cant say enough good things about the staff and their ability to make sure your is stay everything it can be in Rome. It is the perfect location, close to the Spanish Steps and within walking distance of everything. We will be back and will be recommending it to all our friends and anyone else who asks. WELL DONE
Colonel Don Allen and Dr. Barbara Allen

Room Tip: Save booking your special tours for them to book. They did an outstanding job.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple