This camp was excellent in almost every respect, although the pitches were a little small for a standard sized camping car. Facilities were very good, and the pool was excellent. However, we were very disappointed that the free shuttle service that should have picked us from the train from Rome did not show up at 10.30pm as advertised. The driver then had the cheek to say when questioned the next morning that he WAS there and picked up 8 other campers even although we waited from 10.15pm until finally giving up and getting an €18 taxi at 10.45pm. Not good enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Shuttle Bus from Happy Camping to the nearby Metro station of Prima Porta, which allows to reach the old city center (Piazzale Flaminio) in just 18 minutes. Completely new bungalow with or without bathroom with or without kitchen. All with small private garden. Swimming pool for adults with fully equipped solarium + supervised swimming pool for children (open from May to September). Bar with porch and T.V. room, market, pizzeria and panoramic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Happy Village & Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Village And Camping
- Happy Village & Camping Hotel Rome