When arriving it became apparent the cheap price was because i has booked a 'basic' room! which was basic- perfect for a group of mates who literally needed somewhere to kip!
after upgrading to one of the lovely bungalow caravans you'll see on the picture this place was amazing!!
there is a beautiful restraraunt on site- gorgeous food & staff! we were fortunate enough for a full italian night with a band and dancing as is was off-peak season!
the staff were amazing- especially gabrielle, the main waitress and the owner- could not have been more welcoming and treated us like loyalty!!
the free shuffle bus is alwaaays on time to an from Prima Porta train station where you easily catch the train straight into Rome centre!
the bungalow was warm- clean- modern- amazing shower- big mirror- tv(italian)- plug sockets etc etc. really nice!
i would recommend this place to another couple if they didnt mind the 40 min journey into Rome- which really didnt bother us!! :-) xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Shuttle Bus from Happy Camping to the nearby Metro station of Prima Porta, which allows to reach the old city center (Piazzale Flaminio) in just 18 minutes. Completely new bungalow with or without bathroom with or without kitchen. All with small private garden. Swimming pool for adults with fully equipped solarium + supervised swimming pool for children (open from May to September). Bar with porch and T.V. room, market, pizzeria and panoramic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, PitchUp, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Happy Village & Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Village And Camping
- Happy Village & Camping Hotel Rome