We chose this site because it was nearer to Rome where we wanted to visit. The site itself was lovely with pristine facilities. We were situated on the same level as the restaurant and bar which was unfortunate. There was a birthday party on for some young child which was terribly loud and went on very late. The noise was deafening and the poor gentleman who was doing the entertaining hadn't a note in his head bless him. I wouldn't mind the music was lovely but the piano was out of tune and he was too. If you plan on staying here take a pitch on the lower level outside the entrance if you can, they are bigger and away from the noise of the bar. They ran a minibus for free into the Metro which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Shuttle Bus from Happy Camping to the nearby Metro station of Prima Porta, which allows to reach the old city center (Piazzale Flaminio) in just 18 minutes. Completely new bungalow with or without bathroom with or without kitchen. All with small private garden. Swimming pool for adults with fully equipped solarium + supervised swimming pool for children (open from May to September). Bar with porch and T.V. room, market, pizzeria and panoramic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, PitchUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Happy Village & Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Village And Camping
- Happy Village & Camping Hotel Rome