1,769 results
All reviewsmanzoni metro stationgarden barshower curtainminute walk from the colosseumthe hotel staffhotel is locatedpastriesbreakfast roombreakfast was excellentexcellent locationbus stopmini barcity taxstreet noisedouble roomcold meatstrip to rome
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Hotel location is great, 10 minutes walk from the Colloseum and directly opposite the Metro. Very clean and tidy. The rooms were a touch on the small side and there was no working air conditioning. No tea and coffee in the room and the shower was poor. Reception staff were helpful. Buffet breakfast was served but not great quality.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel during first week of March 2014. It is a very nice and cosy hotel, though a cheap one. Pretty close to Colosseo and two stops by metro to Termini. I found the district absolutely safe, some exquisite restaurants are just 5 minutes walk from the hotel. The rooms are nice and new, you can even open a window to enjoy morning sun and street sounds. The bathroom is new and bespoke, though it could be a bit spacier. Breakfast is served till 10.30 and is ok. Wifi is free, works great. The reception is nice and helpful. I didn't find any pool or gym, but I didn't really care. Metro station is just cross the road. Hint - a cafe across the road is awful and just for tourists, so don't waste your time. Overall, the hotel is very good and I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MLSolo
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excellent hotel in the center of Rome. The hotel is in a great location . Outside the hotel is a metro station . To major attractions in Rome can be reached on foot from this hotel . I recommend metro line A, to the Vatican - Sistine Chapel.
The hotel has a rich Italian breakfast , the rooms are clean , have comfortable beds and pillows and clean bedding and towels . This is hotel real 4 hotels stars
Our room was staring at the open roof terrace of the hotel and was not noisy . The staff is very friendly . I had room 104 first floor.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I found the hotel affordable, safe and clean. The breakfast was basic but the excellent staff made up for that. When I checked in I was given a map and information on Rome that I referred to throughout my trip. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I slept in a room that faced out onto the main road. There was no noise at night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LisaForte
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is a lovely, clean hotel which is very close to the Underground and easy to get to from Termini. The beds are comfy and the bedlinen is good quality. Just 10 minutes walk from the Coloseum and some good eating places.

Its situated on a main road and a bit noisy at the front of the hotel (sirens at 2pm in the morning, even though there is no other traffic noise).

The staff where friendly and helpful. Breakfast is self service and there is a wide variety of food. The bar is REALLY expensive though, we had one drink there and ate the nibbles before going elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask if there are some rooms away from the front and the traffic noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family