Ibis Roma Fiera
US$315
US$225
Priceline
1,196 results
All reviewsdepending on trafficfiumicino airportpublic transportearly departureone night staymetro stationdecent breakfastbus stopchoose this hotelclose to the hotelhotel restaurantlate at nightmercantiromaconferencemidnightpaulo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2012

The room I stayed in was the largest Ibis hotel room I"ve ever stayed in. The room was clean, and bathroom modern. They had new extremely thick soundproofed windows. Food was good.

Close taxi ride to the airport. Like all Accor properties I've visited, staff was personable, helpful, and well trained. I stayed here only one night as I had just returned from Tunisia and planned to drive to San Marino the next day on a Sunday. Certainly would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Randy K
Reviewed 7 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Location & transportation - it's quite far away from city centre (appr 30-40min by bus). There is bus stop 200m from hotel but I didn't use it as one fellow traveler said there is no direct connection with city centre and you have to use bus-train-bus to get to Rome.
Instead of that I used Marriott Park shuttle (this hotel is located appr 1km up to the hill) what was 6EUR one-way and 10EUR round-trip. Departure was in every 2 hours.
Room (no 514 on top-floor) - simple and ascetic but I didn't expected more as I only spent nights (arrived in midnight and left early in the morning) there. Double bed was quite a hard but it didn't bothered me. Bathroom was clean and had shower.
Facilities & service - check-in people were quick and friendly and spoke good english. In the lobby was computer for common use. Wifi was for extra fee but it was only 2EUR per day.
Breakfast - I ordered breakfast additionally to my booking. I read some reviews before to find out is it worth to take the breakfast or not. Some were satisfied and some grumbled about dirty dishes.
Fortunately I didn't experienced dirty dishes but I experienced quite a pointless breakfast. I paid 8,50EUR for that and it was not worth of it. For drink there were 3 kind of juice, milk, water, coffee. And food was 1 kind of ham, 1 kind of sousage slices, 1 kind of cheese, boiled egg, some fruits and yoghurt.
What disturbed me most was that they had no butter. Every morning when I asked that they searched a little bit and said that there is no more butter. So I didn't understand if they had it early morning or not. So I had to make my sandwich without that butter.
For dessert there were 2-3kind of croissants but as I'm not used to eat sweets for morning I didn't try them.

All in all:
I'm not sure if I visit this hotel anymore because the location is too far from city centre but as I had conference in neighbour hotel Marriott I had to be there.
But if there is no other good options I'd suggest it. Only please find other place to have breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The hotel was fairly good in many terms. But the breakfast was very limited and basic, you are ın Italy and there's no olive in breakfast! And moreover the dishes were put immediately after being taken from the dishwasher,without checked, so we were to see the dirt on them. The reception staff was helpful and kind, the rooms were clean . Stay here but eat out!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family