1,221 results
All reviewsopera housetermini stationpastrieshard boiled eggsrecommend this hotelrooftop terracewithin walking distanceexcellent locationcold meatsthe air conditioningfive minute walkthe hotel is cleanhop on hop off busconvenient locationaround the cornerhamtrevi fountain
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I booked this hotel as it came with a flight deal I booked. The hotel is basic and the rooms are very small. The breakfasts are very minimal and some of the fruit was off that they served which was horrible. Some of my makeup from the room went missing, I complained but the receptionist and manager did not understand due to language barrier (she was Chinese and I am English). It took about 20 minutes to explain this to her and she said she did eventually understand and apologied and said she would look into this. I did not see her again and she never got back to me. The cleaner also threw out anything she thought was rubbish including maps and plastic cups that we used. The saving graces of this hotel is that it has a really central location (walking distance from manager sites) and we had a balcony with our room which I did not know was included.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 894None
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Just spend 8 days in hotel impero room 136. Can't fault anything, staff very friendly, rooms clean, breakfast very good and good choice. Only ten mins from the centre and overall good hotel and I would stay there again when visiting rome again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank samantha500
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Overall this wasnt a bad hotel-i would equate it to a days inn-rooms were european small but bathroom was nice sized and even had a bidet! Hotel staff was friendly and english speaking! We did have a problem with the cleaning person breaking my husbands glasses-but when i reported it to the front desk they took the glasses to the nearest shop and had them fixed and back to us in under an hr! Truly amazing service! Overall it was an adequate place to hang our heads after a day on the town-close to the Termini which made it easy to get everywhere-including the airport-walking distance (under 30mins) to most tourist locations

2  Thank MrsD101112
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We stayed there in July 2013 during a family trip. The hotel has a great location as it is close to the Colosseum and only a few minute walk to Termini station. Great location as far as location for bus or train. From the airport, you can get a bus to Termini and walk two blocks to the hotel instead of getting an expensive cab. It was hot in Rome but AC worked well, breakfast was good, hotel was clean, and the staff was very nice. There are plenty of places to eat nearby.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank dxmenon
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This hotel is good value for money and in an excellent location just minutes from Roma Termini. The staff are fantastic and very welcoming. Breakfast was nothing special but available from 7-10am. My only criticism was that on level 3 they had ongoing problems with their aircon and as it was August and very hot outside it was a problem sleeping in the evening for the last few nights. We had two rooms and moved to level one for one of the rooms and the aircon was fine here.

Room Tip: Avoid level 3
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends