Booked a duplex for three person for four nights in Adagio Rome Garden and I found it fantastic: very tidy and spacious, with 2 separate bedrooms (a large one with twin beds + a smaller one with an individual bed), a big bathroom, a livingroom, a kitchinette and a terrace facing the famous Centro de la Civiltà del Lavoro. What else could three ladies wish for? :-)
Location is very good: perfectly connected with Fiumicino, Ciampino and the city center via bus lines and Metro lines A and B. The closest subway stations are EUR Fermi and EUR Laurentina. In the surroundings there are a few restaurants and bars, a McDonalds, two supermarkets and Gay Village (for those interested in this aspect).
In the immediate vicinity of Adagio Rome Garden there are a few museums/centers/churches as well:
- The Roman Civilization Museum
- The Planetarium
- The Prehistoric Musuems
- The Traditional Popular Arts Museum
- Le Colisé Carré (Centro de la Civiltà del Lavoro)
- St. Peter and St. Paul Basilic
The service was impeccable! No flaw. The receptionists are multilingual, hospital and very helpful. Upon request they provide maps, brochures and precious information on everything relating to Rome: seesighting, archaeology, restaurants and events. I rate this aparthotel excellent.
TIP: For archaeology related info, ask the night audit Mahdi Fellak. He has the studies and expertise in the field, and avid researcher, and his info is far superior than a normal tour guide would ever provide you with. He speaks several languages (Italian, English, French and Arabic) as well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stayforlong S.L., Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Rome Garden Hotel Rome