We've just returned from a 3 night stay at the Enjoy B&B and felt that we should offer something back after using Tripadvisor & other sites to find such great accomodation!
After looking at the multitude of hotel options across Rome, we decided that we'd rather have a nice, air conditioned room close to main transport routes (3 mins walk from Termini train, bus & Metro stations) than pay over the odds for staying in a smaller, worse appointed place in a historical location.
We weren't disappointed
- the location is great.
- the decor & feel of the apartment in very cool and clean, but functional
- staff (Manuela, Guido and Dante) were amazingly friendly & helpful
Rather than crow on for another 300 words, I'll be short - if there's a room available for the dates of your visit, book it. You won't be disappointed
(P.S. Make sure you use the Metro and bus services, esp. the 40 & 64 routes - straight to St Peters, Trastevere, Campo di Fiori etc etc)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1) Located in the historical center of Rome2) 164 yard from Termini central railway station.3) You can enter and exit from B&b at every time you live4) Every room has private bathroom (two rooms has bathroom inside)5) B&b is located in a prestigious old building of the 19° century, equipped with lift.6) Rooms are large and smart, furnished with pieces of antique furniture.7) Two rooms overlook are of the more beautiful square in the world,Place of Santa Maria ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Enjoy Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Enjoy Rome
- Bed & Breakfast Enjoy Rome Hotel Rome