When we make it back to Rome we will be staying here again. The rooms are really cool (both in style and temperature) the bathroom blew me away, it had the best shower for after a sweaty day walking around rome. The owner and staff were really friendly and the breakfast really good. It was close to Termini station and within walking distance to most of the major sights. The room was nice a quiet for a great night sleep gearing up for another amazing day in Rome. All in all we cant wait to return, if I were you I'd stop looking and book your room now. thanks guys you made our holiday x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1) Located in the historical center of Rome2) 164 yard from Termini central railway station.3) You can enter and exit from B&b at every time you live4) Every room has private bathroom (two rooms has bathroom inside)5) B&b is located in a prestigious old building of the 19° century, equipped with lift.6) Rooms are large and smart, furnished with pieces of antique furniture.7) Two rooms overlook are of the more beautiful square in the world,Place of Santa Maria ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Enjoy Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Enjoy Rome
- Bed & Breakfast Enjoy Rome Hotel Rome