B&B Enjoy Rome has a great location and is well suited for vacation travel to Rome. Guido was very easy to work with and quickly responded to our emails. Once in site, Dante was charming. He welcomed us and ensured everything was perfect for our stay. Dante is
very familar with Rome and has good recomendations on how to visit the city.
The rooms are very clean, modern and quiet (you do hear some slight road noise) with comfortable beds. Breakfast was good with Italian coffee, cheese, cereals and danish. Bottled water is onhand to travel
Enjoy Rome is located just a short walk from Termini Train Station, perfect if coming in from the airport on the express train. The B&Bs entrance is in a couryard just across from the North East side of the
Santa Maria Maggiore church. There is a handy retrofit elevator inside just up afew stairs from the bottom. We look forward to staying here again next trip into Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1) Located in the historical center of Rome2) 164 yard from Termini central railway station.3) You can enter and exit from B&b at every time you live4) Every room has private bathroom (two rooms has bathroom inside)5) B&b is located in a prestigious old building of the 19° century, equipped with lift.6) Rooms are large and smart, furnished with pieces of antique furniture.7) Two rooms overlook are of the more beautiful square in the world,Place of Santa Maria ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Enjoy Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Enjoy Rome
- Bed & Breakfast Enjoy Rome Hotel Rome