Roma Boutique Hotel
  • Restaurant
Rome 103(Rome)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvia venetospanish stepsoffice blockbarberini metro stationfourth floorthe hotel managerevery morningtrevi fountainsafe locationstayed here for nightslarge showerwithin walking distancevilla borghesecontinental breakfastpastrieshotel is greatwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I was visiting a client a few doors away from this hotel and they booked me in here. Euro 92 for the night.

It had all I wanted (execpt a dinner service) but there were good restaurats within 100m.

The breakfast tray was very large and delivered to my room.

The internet was also included and worked well.

I would stay here again

Based on facilities, I'd rate it 4 out of 5 but upgraded to it to 5/5 due to the exceptional value

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank EuroTravellerPG
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We booked this hotel last-minute for a few days city break and were very pleased with the welcome and hotel when we arrived. The owner and his team were all extremely helpful in assisting with questions about Rome, places to visit, etc, and made you feel like part of the family. The hotel has no visible signs outside, and you use a private entrance which gives you a sense of exclusivity. There is no bar or lobby so nowhere to sit other than your room, but we were not there to spend time lounging in the hotel! The room-served breakfast is very good and you can tailor it to your requirements.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank Edward T
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I stayed here in 2008. On my recent trip to Europe, this October, I returned. Honestly, I knew what to expect, which is why I decided to come back. But you can never be sure because on my first stay they were newly established. However, the service remains at the level I experienced before - it hasn't waned. It seems that they added by a few rooms but it sill very quaint.
A huge plus is you'll be close to all meaningful sites in Rome but you have to know were to find the hotel. There is no street exposure. It is praticaly in the shadow of the American Embassy and steps to Via Veneto.

Alessandro and Monica will help in any way and the rest of the staff is very professional and accommodating.

Room Tip: locate it before you go
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JosephAC
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Had a wonderful stay at Roma Boutique. Very clean, greatly attentive and accommodating staff. You could not ask for a better location. Rooms are beautiful and typically sized for the area. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Rome.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank B G
Reviewed 14 December 2011

In the last month, I stayed at the Rome Boutique hotel twice, and every time all the staff made everything in order to make our stay really pleasant.

The rooms are very big, and the decoration and design is really nice and pleasant.
In-room breakfast is a real bonus: I was supposed to leave very early (6:30 am) and the staff served me breakfast nonetheless, even if it was well before the usual service hours.
Being a boutique hotel (or rather a grown up luxury b&b), there is no real lobby and you cannot expect any of the bonuses of a "normal" hotel, but you still get 24h concierge, and everybody is more than helpful.
Location is perfect (just off via Veneto), wifi is free (and quite fast), and the room price is an absolute bargain.
All in all, one of the best places to stay in Rome, price and location wise, if you don't need a Spa, gym, or a big lobby where to unwind.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business