Roma Boutique Hotel
  • Restaurant
Rome 103(Rome)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvia venetospanish stepsoffice blockbarberini metro stationfourth floorthe hotel managerevery morningtrevi fountainsafe locationstayed here for nightslarge showerwithin walking distancevilla borghesecontinental breakfastpastrieshotel is greatwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This really is a great little hotel, with VERY friendly and helpful staff. It's in a great location, and is within easy walking distance of many sights. The area is smart and there are bars/restaurants within easy walking distance. Rooms are on the small side, but are very clean and fairly well equipped. For the price it's very good value. Easy to miss the entrance, so look on street view before you go. I'd very happliy return.

1  Thank HadHam1966
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed 3 nights in Roma Boutique Hotel, and we were absolutely satisfied with it. The staff is amazing (especially Alessandro), the rooms are super cute and the location is perfect. The breakfast served in the rooms makes it even more perfect. There was only one small problem: we knew the adress, but it was hard to find the building. If there were some sign outside the building, it would be really helpful.

2  Thank Dori93
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We recently stayed 2 nights at the Roma Boutique Hotel, it was like coming back home. Alessandro & Roberto & staff are very friendly. Very helpful and have great recommendations on restaurants. The room is quiet, cool and clean. We will definitely go back, hopefully longer next time. Great location and easy to walk to the major sight.

1  Thank Divadebbie23
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I do travel a lot for business all over Italy and when I have to come to Rome for meetings or even for a weekend with my wife I often book this hotel because is like living in a nice and romantic house just one block from Via Veneto and 5 minutes walking from Barberini underground station. That's why I came again last week and I stayed for two nights.

Definitely this not a traditional "cold" hotel but you can book your nice room as you were renting a flat and the customer care and management is very high. Actually I was astonished to read in a recent review about a supposed theft of an iPad to a client. "Never say never" but I really do not trust this news considering I know since many years the unbiased courtesy and honesty of the Hotel Director and Owner Alessandro Trapasso. I do not understand how could it happen considering you can get for free safety boxes and if I were stolen my tablet in the hotel I would have sent the police declaration to the hotel management so get a feedback. You can be sure I never had any problems in terms of security at this hotel but It's not my role to say who is right. According to my personal experience you can trust this hotel at 100%. and the location is simply perfect, prices are competitive and the staff is very polite and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tripforever2010
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed at the Roma Boutique Hotel for 2 nights in June with my daughter. We chose this hotel based on the reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. Most of the main attractions easily accessible on foot. Very good hosts - nothing was too much trouble. Great restaurant recommendations. Would definitely stay again on another trip to Rome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family