I went with my sister (we're both under 20) and the hotel was fine, although the atmosphere wasnt great- it isnt really a place for young people. Perfect for sightseeing if you arent used to Rome, as the metro stop is right outside. The staff are friendly if you're friendly, but can seem a bit offish I guess. The beds were comfy and the bathroom was clean (the most important thing for me.) Its true the rooms are a bit noisy, but we were exhausted from walking around all day, so we werent bothered. The breakfast was good - fresh juice, amazig cappucino and a big selection of cereal,bread and pastry -basically what you expect from a continental breakfast.
One thing I would say is that we only found one decent restaurant a few minutes walk away - La Stiva. I'd recommend getting a bus to the area around Piazza Navona instead.
DO NOT BOOK THIS DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this complete dump is not worth paying a penny for!!!please avoid!the staff are rude with very limited English!infact they actually seem intimating!the woman that cleans the room simultaneously does the breakfasts (if that's what you call it) I actually vomited in my mouth seeing her switch between chores without washing her hands!!!!i don't feel safe in this dingy dated "hotel" the only good thing is that the metro stop is close by so it's easy to escape from!!!!do not make our mistake and ruin your trip to this beautiful city!!
- Close to the Metro at Piazza Bologna, which is very cool.
- Showers worked very, very well, which isn't standard in hotels, let me tell ya.
- Beer in the mini bar at 2€ each, which is reasonable, I find.
- Small balcony with nice view.
- Staff did not speak eight words English - IN A HOTEL??!?! Please...
- Staff was a grumpy bunch of nitwits.
- Extra tax on the bill.
- We could not get a copy of the tax bill, which also held the expenses for the mini bar. We had no possibility of deduction or rebates, but I was thinking to myself: what if, indeed, we had?
- I am a smoker but find it a bit nasty that the staff openly smokes in the room where the guests have breakfast. It did stink.
- Toilet seat was loose.
Hotel a few steps from the subway, it's the best. Nice and clean rooms, quiet and friendly staff. Italian breakfast is small. Rooms in the square are more noisy. Very small elevator, there is a problem with a large suitcase. But it's not expensive and the hotel location is excellent.
Hotel was OK. Normal 3* hotel near metro station ( Bologna),just you go out from metro station and you are at Your hotel doors. rooms ar quite small, but normal. around 300m from hotel are big supermarket. hotel staff ar friendly, but DONT speak english at all! Breakfast are cold. only bread bread, cruasans and so on.