“Our wonderful experience at Victor and Emma's...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Warren N
Arlington, Texas
“Awesome Location, but bad air conditioning”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We loved the location of the apartment. The owners are very nice. The problem is that we never wanted to come back to the apartment because it was hot. There is technically an air conditioning unit, but it was either not working, or insufficient for the task.

This failure made the place unbearable, and while I'm on vacation, I should not be unhappy about going back to my apartment.

I would not go back to this apartment for the money we paid. Maybe off-season when the a/c doesn't matter, but for all I know, maybe the heat doesn't work either.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Jun 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.
As I personally told you when you were staying at my place, there was a problem in the central engine of the air conditioning system and therefore it was not working in all the building. Unfortunetly the problem had been SOLVED just during this week.
I am really sorry for the inconvenice, but, actually, it was not under my personal control.
Again, now the air conditioning system WORKS PERFECTLY.
I will be glad to host you again to let you try the EFFICENCY of the air conditioning system now.

You have my apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for staying by me.

Best regards,

New york
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing