“Great Location”

Prati B&B and Prati Vatican Apartment
Ranked #1,881 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife, son, daughter, and I stayed in the apartment for 3 nights in June 2014 after a cruise. The rooms are large and comfortable, with a full kitchen including a dishwasher. It is a 5 minute walk to the Metro station, and a 10 minute walk to the Vatican. Many restaurants are close by, and grocery store is about a 5 block walk. We were able to relax and enjoy a quiet breakfast and then venture out and explore Rome. It was a great way to finish our vacation. A much better experience than any hotel.

Room Tip: Cash deposit of 200 euros is required, but will be returned upon check out.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Steve G

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed in the B&B and it was great. Alessandra greeted us and made us very welcome. The room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast was promptly served daily at 8am, left outside your door for your convenience.

Excellent location for Vatican City and underground. A 30 minute stroll to other sights such as Trevi Fountain and Colosseum.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Convenient to Vatican, Metro and near-by restaurants and supermarkets. Clean, roomy, and well-furnished. Contrary to write-up, breakfast is NOT INCLUDED for the apartment rental. Elevator is very tiny. Otherwise, it's a good place to stay.

Room Tip: This is an apartment which can easily handle up to 5 people (2 couples + 1 single). Very good locat...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank jerrytrain
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I wasn't expecting much when I booked the Prati B & B; I was simply looking for an affordable place near the Vatican and the Metro. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The host was very helpful, the room was comfortable, breakfast was good, and. as a result, I absolutely enjoyed my stay. Being able to walk to all the tour highlights of Rome, especially St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Museums, was a great treat for me. I would definitely recommend this B & B to all my friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eleanor A
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Prati B&B and its location are very nice. Close to several restaurants and public transport, which makes it very easy to travel all around Rome. I stayed in the yellow room and it was comfortable and big enough for me travelling on my one. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank VickyW85
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at Prati apartment for 3 nights on our 1st visit to Rome.
Location was perfect -close to many restaurants and perfectly situated near metro station.
The owners had communicated prior to us arriving so we had a smooth arrival and found the building (even though it was late at night) with no problems - in fact the holiday experience went smoothly.
We were given good advice re restaurants, travel etc and was much appreciated.
The room was adequate, even though it is very close to a busy road, we were not affectedby noise and the both of us slept soundly.
There was plenty for breakfast and we did enjoy our stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jennyjens2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We loved this apartment! It is large, and cozy. We four adults were very comfortable. Two of the bedrooms are very large with large double (or queen/king?) size beds, and the third bedroom with a single bed is also comfortable. The living/dining area is spacious with a baby grand piano. The kitchen is convenient, as we ate breakfast and some dinners in the apartment. The location is absolutely perfect, a 5 minute walk to St. Peter's square, and right around the corner from the Metro which is unusual in Rome. The Wi-fi worked very well. In fact, we were so happy here that we extended our stay for an additional night (total of 6 nights). We did not find the neighborhood noisy. There was a lovely concert in the church one block away on the Saturday night we stayed there. There are a number of convenient nice restaurants, shops, grocery stores nearby, as well as nice shopping for clothing, etc. It is a convenient walk to the Trastevere neighborhood which is very fun, as well as the Borghese Gardens. In fact we walked to the Colosseum and back with no difficulty, having a wonderful time. We were much more comfortable than we were when I stayed in a nice hotel in Rome in 2008, and we saved a lot of money. I highly recommend this apartment! The closets and elevators are perfectly appropriate and typical for Rome. Alessandra the landlady was very helpful. I can't imagine a better choice for a vacation in Rome.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family