InternoUno
US$937
US$494
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2012

There are 2 locations. We stayed in the one close to the Tiburtina train station. The hotel was perfect for what we needed. We arrived by bus to Tiburtina station at 9pm and needed a place to sleep nearby before taking an 8am train to the airport. The location is kind of rugged and has more locals than the center of Rome. We found a nice pizza place nearby with no other tourists there.

The room was good. You have to tell them what time you are arriving because nobody stays at the front desk. So once they meet you and hand you the keys you are pretty much on your own if anything happens.

Unfortunately for us, there was no running water. That's kind of an important thing if you're paying 75 or 125 Euros a night. Other than no water, it was adequate for what we needed at the time. I wouldn't stay there if I was visiting Rome for the first time.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam N
Fly98, Proprietario at InternoUno, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

We are very sorry for this problem. In the day of your stay, in the morning, there was a stop of water service for 2 hours in all our area for problems with water tubes. It not depend on our will. We will offer a free day in our structure at your next time in Rome.
Regards
Filippo

Reviewed 15 March 2012

My apologies to InternoUno for this late review - (I somehow lost the email for the review, and I was very eager to leave a review because I had such a wonderful time here.)

I booked a standard double from 13-12-2011 to 18-12-2011, complete with a private bathroom with jacuzzi shower, cooking facilities, media center, and p.c. with free internet connection and a 32 inch LCD tv color with DVD.. two towels each, linen and blankets.
See the pictures I have uploaded.

On my arrival, I was met at Tiburtina metro station, given a warm welcome and was taken to the property. It was even better inside!!! I had 5 very peaceful nights sleep (and that meant a lot to me as I am a very light sleeper.)
The bed was very comfortable indeed. Lovely hot power jacuzzi shower!

One evening, I had 3 friends over to my room for a meal and I cooked them a lovely meal (so I'm told!!) in the wonderful little kichenette. We watched DVD's on the pc after the meal and had a very lovely evening. It was really fantastic to have free wifi as I needed this to plan my meetups with friends over the 5 days I was there, and it was also great to stay in touch with family back home, without having to leave the comfort of my accommodation.

Interno Uno staff are so very helpful and kind. They gave me extra cutlery for my friends to eat with and they even bought a very nice knife for me to prepare/cut the food up with.
Anything you want, (i.e. extra blankets) the staff help you with very promptly.
They gave me directions to supermarkets.
I found walking to Piazza Bologna station only took about a 10-15 minute (at a stroll). I left the accommodation via Tiburtina station. It appears to be of simialr distance (or maybe it seemed to take 15 mins because I was walking fairly slowly with a heavy rucksack!)

Walking to Piazza Bologna Merto has many shops lined up and down the street making it very scenic so I preferred walking to that station daily. I took a lovely picture of an Orange tree which lined the street.

I highly recommend this accommodation as it only takes around 15-20mins (which flies by) to get to all the main attractions via the lovely a/c Metro (much better than London Underground because of the A/c.)
In summary, I couldn't have asked for better accommodation, or for better staff , in a good location for many attractions. Thank you InternoUno for such a wonderful stay!!
Lisa from Hertfordshire

Room Tip: I can't add an extra tip as it was all great!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2011

There are two places, we stay at deluxe rooms. The rooms were Clean and beatiful. There is a 40' TV with internet, refrigirator, and small oven. The staff is very kind. The place is just at the exit of Tiburtina Metro station but Tiburtina is not a safe place. DO NOT trip around TİBURTİNA. Just jump the metro.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mehmet c
Reviewed 5 March 2011

We have chosen this B&B which is actually at the standard of a hotel of 3* beacause it was very near to the metrostation and it was equipped with kitchinette. We were very kind surprised, that it looked even better than in the photos, a nice room with bed, a desk in front of an LCD on the wall which served aslo as a computer with free internet and in a corner a tiny kitchinettevery well equipped: water boiler, sink, plates, cups and glasses, microwave, there was even some sugar and cofee :). There was also a nice balcony which we couldn't enjoy because of the weather :(. The bathroom was also very nice and the jaquzzi was mirific, after a hole day walking through the town it was like a blessing to have a hot whirpooling bath :) We felt very good, and would definitly return!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2011

We had a good stay in Interno1 Deluxe. The room had everything we needed, including free internet. For a good breakfast we could simply cross the street and to get to everything Rome has to offer we could just roll down the metro, which is right in front of the appartment.

• Stayed: February 2011