“Perfect stay in a great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
living room living room
sofa bed for 2 people
table
full equipped kitchen
living room
double bedroom with bathroom ensuite
dvd player, air conditioning, tv lcd in double bedroom
double bedroom
the entrance of the double bedroom
first bathroom
first bathroom
second bedroom
second bedroom
guide and turistic information
the entrance of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
volalum
tennessee
“Perfect stay in a great location!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband, parents & I stayed in this cute apartment in a wonderful neighborhood (close to the Metro)! Easy to walk to many local restaurants, used the Metro to travel to tourist sites. Apartment was clean and comfortable - just what we wanted! We would stay there again - no regrets!

30 May 2017
Thanks for being in my house and for this amazing review! Was a pleasure to know you and i'm happy that you appreciated the house and the area..
I hope to see you again when you want.
Ciao Ciao
Jayne S
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Modern, clean apartment, great base for all Rome attractions”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Modern, clean apartment, great base for all Rome attractions. Literally round the corner from San Giovanni metro station. We purchased a 3 day tube pass to get us to all the attractions. Coffee shop across the road really cheap and 2 supermarkets on the door step. Could have done with a little more light around the sink but I would highly recommend staying here. Thanks Gabriele and your lovely Mum plus a really nice touch leaving water and fresh fruit for guests!

10 Apr 2017
Thanks to you for being in my house and i'm happy that you appreciated it. i'll try to do my best for you and i'm happy when you stay well. It was a pleasure to have you as my guest and i hope to see you again.
Ciao Ciao also from my Mum...
Roxanne J
“Perfect base camp for a week in Rome”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Set in a residential neighborhood, this apartment was an ideal overnight solution for me and my friend. We each had our own bedroom and bathroom which makes for a good nights rest and never having to wait to use the bathroom. We enjoyed opening the windows and watching the local goings-on. It reached a point where we were recognizing the locals and their daily habits of meeting for coffee across the street or catching the bus just outside the front door of the building. We certainly appreciated the lift after a long day of walking on cobbles throughout the city. Situated between two Metro stops, we never had to walk more than 5 minutes to reach public transportation. Our host Gabriele was most accommodating in meeting us on arrival and welcoming us with bottled water and fresh fruit. He toured us through the property and explained all of the features of the place. I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone traveling to Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location and two bathrooms
Liked least: I would have appreciated a microwave.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Apr 2016
Thanks for this amazing review! It was a pleasure to have you as my Guest. I'll try to do The Best for my Guest and is wonderful when my job is appreciated.
You were very nice, polite people and my House will be always open for you.
Ciao
Kathleen...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Christmas in Roma”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The Vacanze Romane Guest House was perfect for our families needs. The two bedrooms and bathrooms worked out well and provided us with more space for getting ready. The bus stop was right outside the apartment and made it easy to get to everything in Rome. The owner met us at the apartment and provided us with a lot of wonderful information about Rome. I would stay in this apartment again and highly recommend it to anyone visiting Rome.

Travelling group: Extended Family
16 Jan 2016
Thanks to you for being in my house. It was a pleasure to have you as my guest. I'll try to do my Best for people Who come in the house and i'm happy that you appreciated it. Hope to see you again in Rome.
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 22 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
23 Oct 2015
Thanks for this amazing review! It is a pleasure when my work and my house is so appreciated. You were very nice guest, very polite and i hope to see you again because my house will be always open for you. Thanks again
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing