“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
living room living room
sofa bed for 2 people
table
full equipped kitchen
living room
double bedroom with bathroom ensuite
dvd player, air conditioning, tv lcd in double bedroom
double bedroom
the entrance of the double bedroom
first bathroom
first bathroom
second bedroom
second bedroom
guide and turistic information
the entrance of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jennifer...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Gabriele was a delightful host who rang us and met us near the apartment to ensure we were not confused about getting to the apartment. His instructions to use Metro and walking directions were clear and very easy to follow. He took us to the apartment and showed us how everything worked. He also provided us with some food and water. The apartment is large and spacious with a lift. It is close to all shopping amenities, cafes, restaurants and all forms of transportation. And is very close to colosseum, forum and all major historic sites (15 mins walk). Gabriele was always prompt in replying to questions and came over if there were any issues. His advice, maps and books on Rome and Italy were invaluable.
I would thoroughly recommend Gabriele's apartment to anyone visiting Rome for its easy accessibility its very quiet position and safe area.
Top rating for a great place and wonderful host.

1 Aug 2017
Thanks for the nice review, I'm glad you were fine in my home. I always try to do my best job and I'm happy when it's appreciated .. I hope to see you again. Arrivederci
FarAway68...
“Good location”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was in a good location close to the subway system so great for getting around Rome. The apartment was nice and modern and clean and we were provided with a map of the city and fruit and water upon our arrival. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this apartment.

7 Jul 2017
Thanks to you for this review and for being in my house. I'm happy that you appreciated it and i hope to see you again here in Rome.
Arrivederci.
Ambassado...
“Modern Clean Apartment in a Perfect Location”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Excellent apartment, centrally located and within walking distance of some historical sites (eg colisseum).
Gabriele was there to greet us on arrival and supplied us with some very useful information about the local area. We purchased a 48hr travel ticket which enabled us to visit as many attractions as possible in our much too short 3 night stay.
I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone wishing to visit Rome.

9 Jun 2017
Thanks to you for being in my house and for this amazing review: was a pleasure to know you and i'm happy that you appreciated the house, i try to do my best for you and hope to hosting you again.
Arrivederci
volalum
tennessee
“Perfect stay in a great location!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband, parents & I stayed in this cute apartment in a wonderful neighborhood (close to the Metro)! Easy to walk to many local restaurants, used the Metro to travel to tourist sites. Apartment was clean and comfortable - just what we wanted! We would stay there again - no regrets!

30 May 2017
Thanks for being in my house and for this amazing review! Was a pleasure to know you and i'm happy that you appreciated the house and the area..
I hope to see you again when you want.
Ciao Ciao
Jayne S
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Modern, clean apartment, great base for all Rome attractions”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Modern, clean apartment, great base for all Rome attractions. Literally round the corner from San Giovanni metro station. We purchased a 3 day tube pass to get us to all the attractions. Coffee shop across the road really cheap and 2 supermarkets on the door step. Could have done with a little more light around the sink but I would highly recommend staying here. Thanks Gabriele and your lovely Mum plus a really nice touch leaving water and fresh fruit for guests!

10 Apr 2017
Thanks to you for being in my house and i'm happy that you appreciated it. i'll try to do my best for you and i'm happy when you stay well. It was a pleasure to have you as my guest and i hope to see you again.
Ciao Ciao also from my Mum...
Roxanne J
“Perfect base camp for a week in Rome”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Set in a residential neighborhood, this apartment was an ideal overnight solution for me and my friend. We each had our own bedroom and bathroom which makes for a good nights rest and never having to wait to use the bathroom. We enjoyed opening the windows and watching the local goings-on. It reached a point where we were recognizing the locals and their daily habits of meeting for coffee across the street or catching the bus just outside the front door of the building. We certainly appreciated the lift after a long day of walking on cobbles throughout the city. Situated between two Metro stops, we never had to walk more than 5 minutes to reach public transportation. Our host Gabriele was most accommodating in meeting us on arrival and welcoming us with bottled water and fresh fruit. He toured us through the property and explained all of the features of the place. I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone traveling to Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location and two bathrooms
Liked least: I would have appreciated a microwave.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Apr 2016
Thanks for this amazing review! It was a pleasure to have you as my Guest. I'll try to do The Best for my Guest and is wonderful when my job is appreciated.
You were very nice, polite people and my House will be always open for you.
Ciao
Kathleen...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Christmas in Roma”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The Vacanze Romane Guest House was perfect for our families needs. The two bedrooms and bathrooms worked out well and provided us with more space for getting ready. The bus stop was right outside the apartment and made it easy to get to everything in Rome. The owner met us at the apartment and provided us with a lot of wonderful information about Rome. I would stay in this apartment again and highly recommend it to anyone visiting Rome.

Travelling group: Extended Family
16 Jan 2016
Thanks to you for being in my house. It was a pleasure to have you as my guest. I'll try to do my Best for people Who come in the house and i'm happy that you appreciated it. Hope to see you again in Rome.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing