“Excellent Location and fabulously personal service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Juno Pantheon B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Juno Pantheon B&B
Ranked #818 of 3,762 Rome B&B and Inns
“Excellent Location and fabulously personal service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here the first week of June 2014 for our Anniversary and it was a great decision. The location was awesome as it is a very short walk to Piazza Navona and the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Angela is a very nice and professional host and had so many great suggestions for us. Breakfast is always served promptly and Angela is accessible, but not overbearing. It is in a very safe area and easily accessible by bus, walking, or taxi. There are good restaurants and gelato shops around the corner and it is a short walk to most of the attractions of Rome. I would highly recommend this B&B and will stay here again on my next trip. Thank you Angela!! Mr. and Mrs. Song, GA, USA.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Greek first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place is at the most central and convenient location to see Rome. The owner, Angela, was brilliant and very attentive. She made sure that our stay was as relaxing and informed as possible. The reason I did not give 5 stars to this review is the fact that our room windows openned to a light well which was shared by the kitchen of a busy restaurant. The noise however, subsides by midnight. Otherwise, the place was great!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at Juno Pantheon B&B and loved it. Angela was a perfect host. She gave us detailed directions for arrival and made great suggestions for our trip to the Vatican, restaurants, and of course gelato.

Our breakfast was also wonderful. A perfect start to our day of exploring Rome. This location, the clean and comfortable accommodations, and the friendly host makes this B&B a MUST visit.

We will come back and stay here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Derry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night at the end of March 2014. It really is the perfect location for exploring Rome. You can walk to all the main tourist attractions within 20 mins (Vatican City, Colosseum etc), plus the likes of the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain are a mere 5 mins away.

The room is very spacious and has a lovely Italian feel to it. The rooms are also very comfortable and warm.

Breakfast is served each morning and brought to your room which is a nice touch.

Francesco/ Angela (the owners) also sent us a list of the best restaurants and cafes to experience which we found very helpful.

Overall, I couldn't recommend the Baldassini B&B highly enough. If we return to Rome, we will definitely be staying here.

I should also mention I left my mobile phone in Rome and the owners (Francesco and Angela) posted my phone back to my home address. Honesty of the highest degree!

Stay here.