Suberb, Louisa the artist and owner has made an oasis in a busy city. The B&B is well located in Trastevere just across the Ponte Sisto and is in a smart road leading up to the Juniculum Hill. The rooms over look a courtyard with beautiful citrus and magnolis trees and well guarded by Tinto, Louisa's lovable terrier. The rooms are adorned with Louisa's art and are well equipped. We had our own private terrace which overlooked the courtyard. Our bed was vast and comfortable and the bathroom, although small was well stocked with Etro goodies, a power shower and a welcome bidet to soak our feet!!! Amy provided us with fresh juice and cake on arrival and prepared great eggs for breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel as something different, unusual and off the beaten track.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast