We spent 5 nights in the blue room and enjoyed every moment of our stay. The breakfast was delicious, our room with private terrace wonderful and the whole house had a wonderful serene feel to it. The owner Luisa and the staff make this a very unique personal accomodation experience. Without hesitation we will recommend this accommodation to all our friends that travel to Rome. The area of Trastevere was also wonderful and so close to everything we wanted to visit in Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast