I have just returned from a four nights at the lovely Buonanotte Garibaldi and cannot say enough nice things about my experience! My previous stay in Rome had been at the Hotel Eden, and I much prefer the Buonanotte Garibaldi. It has the same high quality standards but with a more personal touch and commitment to guest satisfaction. Luisa, my gracious hostess, went out of her way on several occasions to help me maneuver Italian intricacies. She and a marvelous staff member, David,were dedicated to seeing that my visit to this beautiful villa was nothing short of fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome