This hotel has many positives such as: i) comfortable & specious rooms (the bathroom incl). which were always very tidy.
ii) It has Free Wifi.
iii)The reception desk were very helpful; by explaining how we have to travel to the Centre & by solving some other queries.
iv)It offers a bus shuttle to the Colli Albani Metro Starion. However it only works till the early hours in the evening. So if one wants to stay longer; has to take a bus and walk about 200m back to the Hotel.
V) breakfast is fine with a lot of coffee & pastries options.
However the most negative is the location which is too far from the Centre and is not well connected. As I said earlier you have to walk, catch a bus and an underground train to find yourself in the centre.
If you know the area I suggest the hotel however if you hate boarding buses and walking it is not the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference