We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights during late April 2014. Our impressions are very positive.
The rooms were clean and quiet. The hotel personnel was very polite and serving, satisfying our every need.
Breakfast was adequate, with a big buffet including sweets, coffees, juices etc.
The only negative is the distance from the Rome center, but you can get there easily with one bus to Colli Albani Metro Station or with the bus shuttle that the hotel offers.
I totally recommend Hotel Capannelle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference