“Hello Italy!”
Review of Show Me Italy

Show Me Italy
Ranked #135 of 780 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Show Me Italy does exactly as its name suggests... We are a passionate and cultured tour agency offering a range of services from semi-private tours (13 people max), private tours, and day trips, to name a few. Through our guided tours we will take you on an exciting and enchanting journey through the many wonders of Italy's greatest cities and destinations. We are truly passionate about our country and we want to pass that passion to you. We therefore offer quality guided tours, both private and in small groups, using only the best and most enthusiastic official tour guides, all of whom are fluent English speakers. We also offer a tailor-made service, ensuring that you experience Italy exactly as it appeals to you. With Show Me Italy you will experience the best of what this wonderful country has to offer and have FUN doing so. We will ensure that you fall in love with this picturesque, crazy, chaotic, wonderful and truly beautiful country.
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hello Italy!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Our family had a fantastic trip to Italy. We visited both Florence and Rome and chose travel company Show Me Italy to do tours with. Their service was great and very professional and they organized all of our tour itineraries. In Florence we did a walking tour of the city and a tour of the Uffizi gallery. We really enjoyed both and the guides were fantastic and absolutely fluent English speakers which was a real bonus. We also got some wonderful restaurant recommendations from them. In Rome we did a private Vatican City tour and semi private Colosseum and Ancient City tour....they were both amazing experiences and the guides really brought the areas to life for us. We learned a lot. We also had a great day experience to Pompeii, organised from start to finish by the company. We were picked up at our hotel, driven to Pompeii where our very friendly and enthusiastic guide met us, had a great tour of Pompeii....what a wonderful place, and then driven back to Rome and dropped off to our hotel.
We really can't recommend this company highly enough. They took care of everything and the experiences they offer are so wonderful.

1 Thank MBabaa
Show Me Italy K, Owner at Show Me Italy, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
We are very glad that you had such a wonderful experience in Italy and that Show Me Italy played a part in making that happen for you. We are very happy when our customers have wonderful and unique experiences. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we very much appreciate it.

Northern Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“They showed me Italy !!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband are just back from an amazing short break in Rome to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We had such a fantastic time in this wonderful city and all thanks to the marvellous guys at Show me Italy, who really did go out of their way to Show us Italy!! Not only are they extremely knowledgeable about the many wonderful places of historical interest but also extremely passionate about this mind blowing city ... as only the Italians can be!! Show me Italy arranged every detail of our itinerary, from the moment we landed until we got back onto the plane, absolutely EVERYTHING was so well organised. It was our first visit to Rome and I was extremely apprehensive as I had been told by other people we would never fit everything into our short stay and would spend most of each day in a queue waiting to get to the Vatican or the Colossuem etc but my fears were unfounded, I can't believe we fitted so much in and never had to stand in a queue once ... and for this I have to thank the wonderful work of Show me Italy who had everything planned down to a 'tee'. The guides were wonderful, full of life and fun and totally fluent in English which meant we never had to endure the embarrassing language translations especially when on the Food and the Wine Tour - (which I have to say is a definite must if you are like me and totally enjoy great food and even better wine !!). We can never thank Show Me Italy enough for making our time in Rome so special, a special tour company for a special city ! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Breige
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour Company”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We have traveled to Italy and definitely rank Show me Italy as one of the best tour companies we have ever encountered. Their service from the booking stages is so efficient and professional. The organized tour times didn't really fit within our short schedule in each city and right away they made tailor made itineraries for us so we could make the most of our time. Every tour guide we had was great. Most were native English speakers and those who were not spoke English perfectly. The vibe of this company is also great. They are relaxed but very professional, their tour guides are personable and very friendly but also extremely knowledgeable. Therefore all of the tours were fun and engaging and they really brought the places to life for us. In Florence we had a beautiful walking city tour which was incredible and a tour of the Uffizi. In Rome we had an amazing tour of the Colosseum which included special access to the underground levels and a private Vatican tour. These really were incredible experiences. We can't recommend this company highly enough.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Johnny P
Show Me Italy K, Owner at Show Me Italy, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for your review of Show Me Italy. We are very happy that you had such a great experience with our company and are very grateful and humbled that you consider us as one of the best tour companies that you have encountered. This makes us extremely happy as we aim to give our clients such wonderful experiences as these. Thank you again
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I took a recent trip to Italy and had an amazing experience. I must say that is down to our fantastic tour company Show Me Italy. They really were a gem of a company to find and with them we had so many incredible experiences. I would absolutely recommend that anyone who is traveling to Italy and wants to have an amazing experience should contact them. We stayed in both Rome and Florence and had guided tours organized by Show Me Italy in each city. Their tours really brought the magic of each city to life for us and we left really feeling like we got the most of our trip. In Florence we took a walking tour of the city as we only had one full day there. The guide was great and spoke perfect English. The tour covered so much that we really felt like we made the most of our day there. In Rome we had a VIP Vatican tour which was a truly incredible experience as we entered the museums and Sistine Chapel before the crowds. I would highly recommend this experience to everyone. We also did a tour of the Colosseum and their wine tour, which was so good. The tour guides were all really great, very friendly, knowledgeable and fluent English speakers. I will be recommending this company to friends and family who are traveling to Italy.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Abrehet T
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fantastic experience”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My wife and I traveled to Rome and and wanted to take tours so we could learn as much as possible about the city. It is certainly overwhelming trying to pick a tour company to go with as there are so many and we did not want to be disappointed. I can assure you that we could not have chosen a better company than Show Me Italy. We took a tour of the Vatican and also one of the Colosseum and Roman Forum. For both we had native English speaking guides and small groups which was great as we were close with the guide at all times. It was a great experience and the tour guides really were fantastic. The tours were very informative but also fun and enjoyable. We will definitely be recommending this company to friends of ours who are traveling to Italy this summer.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank senaitP
Show Me Italy K, Owner at Show Me Italy, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are very glad that you had an enjoyable time with us visiting the sites of Rome and we are happy and grateful that you chose Show Me Italy to take care of your stay. It is our aim to bring Italy to life for our clients and we are very glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for your custom and kind words.