- The host is a super nice guy, very informed, friendly and approachable
- Location. 10-15 min to termini, 5 minutes to metro. Not much to do in the area but it's a good gateway to the rest of the city
- Rooms are very modest. The bed had a stale smell to it, and the bed covers were a bit dirty.
- Only two washrooms (shared). No private washrooms.
- Overall the place wasn't super clean, had the feel of a substandard hostel.
We didn't really mind the place, we only stayed one night and it was much cheaper than other options in Rome, but we wouldn't recommended for longer stays. Overall a bit outdated and simple, but very practical if you're looking for a short stay, great host, good location and affordable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Little Italy B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.